Thursday 18 April 2013

Messages from Year 5

Hi mum hi dad missing you loads I've been on the death swing today which was really scary.You go really high and I screamed della wouldn't like it see you on Friday

Lots of love from HAL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:) :) :)


Hi mum, I am having a great time. I went on the death swing today and it was amazing I was a little scared but I did it anyway. I have enjoyed every bit and hope to see you soon. Lots of love
Erin.


Hi mum, dad and neve, I am having a fantastic time because I went on the death swing two times yesterday!! It was amazing! Can't wait to come back home anyway I have got you a little present for all of you. I got it from a mine!!!!!!
Love you lots
Rebekah xxxx :)

Dear dad,mam,James and Marley !!!!
I am having a good time and I had a go on the death swing at first it was scary when I saw it but then I tried

From Callum XXXXXXXXXX


Dear family including Alfa !
I m having a great time no boring bits.
ran out of drinks!
From jack love you lots like muffin pies


Me and Tyler have really enjoyed coming to derwent hill. The death swing was awesome but gave us butterfly's, we have both been mountain walking all day. On day 2 we went gorge walking we got absolutely drenched. On the night we did nightline together Tyler ended up hugging a tree. We had a fire alarm at half seven in the morning :(. Once we got to the top of the mountain we were all tired thankfully there was an ice cream shop at the bottom of the mountain so it carried us on as we walked down sadly we got down and it was closed.

From Harry and Tyler


Hi mam,dad and Niamh
I am having a Lovely time. I went on the death swing (which I wasn't scared of at all). I am having a lovely last night and I am sharing a bunk with Erin. Thank you for your message and I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Lots of love Ailsa xxx


Hi I am having fun here. Love Maya xx


Hello Mam and Dad it can't wait to see you! The best bit was the gorge walking (we got hot chocolate) and the death swing. We have walked a mountain and it was really windy and did rock climbing. On the night we did the night line , night walk and the team challenge. See you's when I came back! love from Thomas :-)


Hi Mam,Dad and Madeleine

I am having lots of fun. we have done lots incredible things the best thing I done was the death swing it was really scary and fun when you jumped of the high platform I was shaking thinking the rope was going to snap we also went gorge walking I saved someone from the water fall it was flowing really fast we went in the deep dark mine it was pitch black when we turned our torches of we done the low ropes corse and my partner fell of constantly we went on a huge walk it was everlasting its been great cant wait to see you's
lots of love from Harry xxx.:-)


Hi mam and dad ill be home tomorrow and tell dad I did go on the
Legendary death swing

Lots of love Evan xxx (:


Hi mam and dad,
I'll be home tomorrow and have lots of stories to tell
I loved the deaths swing. It was awesome
Lots of love
Adam


Hi mam and dad ,
Can't wait for the wrestling tomorrow can I have fish and chips I went went on the awesome death swing twice !!! Lots of love me,
Matthew your darling.


Hi mam and dad (alexa and Stephen as well)

Missing you all loads! We have had a fantastic time. I went on the death swing but it took some encouraging from the others! We have also been gorge walking, it was freezing cold but I survived ( wait til you see the bruises on my legs off the rocks!) Today we did orienteering and we went in a mine. I have some rocks which have some lead in for you all! It was sooooo fun! Will tell you more about it when I get home. Tomorrow we might be either canoeing or the death swing. Missing you loads but am enjoying myself. C u tomorrow. Bye! X
Lots and lots and lots of love from Calista xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 0:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi mam and dad
I miss you! I am having a great time here. Today I did the death swing!
Love xxxx
Caitlin


Hi mum,
How are you? I can't wait to see you! We went on a mountain walk, we were going to stop for ice cream, it was closed anyway I will see you tomorrow.
Lots of love Sophie m.


Hi mam,
How are you? It will be good to be back home tomorrow. As you asked, I sleep on the top bunk with nobody on the bottom. I got quite sick of Kate wriggling above me! I will see you tomorrow,
Love Sophie C


Hi mam and dad i miss you lots it will be good i can meet you again and where are we going for tea. I'am really tired from the mountain walk it was really really cold on top of the mountain well we normally get ice cream but we can't it. I love you mum and dad and lyla and bixie.

Love from
Maya Thew


Hi mam dad lily and Chloie
Miss u lots and lots I am verry tired I was on the death swing !!! I I'm very noisy and shall be home soon. PS Trollope Ps meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment